Aleve generic tablet is a non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAID). It is used to relieve pain from various conditions such as headache, muscle aches, dental pain, tendonitis, and menstrual cramps. It also reduces pain, swelling, and joint stiffness caused by conditions such as gout attacks, bursitis, and arthritis.
The medication blocks the body’s production of certain natural substances that causes inflammation and pain in the body.
You can check the naproxen 500 mg tablet price on our website and buy naproxen 500mg tablet online from our pharmacy and enjoy the benefits of door-step delivery.
The health and medical information provided here is for general purposes only and is not a substitute for the expertise and judgment of your physician, or other health care professional. It should not be understood to indicate that the use of this medicine is safe, appropriate or effective for you. Always consult your health care professional before using this, or any other, drug.
Below-mentioned are the warnings and precautions of naproxen generic tablets: -
• Do not use the medication just before or after heart bypass surgery.
• Do not use Aleve if you have a history of allergic reaction to aspirin or other NSAIDs.
• Ask your health care provider before giving the medicine to a child younger than 12 years old.
• Inform your doctor about the medications you have been taking and your medical history.
• Tell your doctor before starting this medication if you are pregnant or a breastfeeding mother.
Below-mentioned are naproxen 500mg side effects: -
• Indigestion, heartburn, stomach ache, nausea
• Headache, dizziness, drowsiness
• Bruising, itching, rashes
• Ringing in your ears
• Shortness of breath
• Rapid weight gain
• Signs of stomach bleeding
• Liver and kidney problems
• Follow the instructions as stated by your doctor or as mentioned on the label.
• Take medicine by mouth, usually 2-3 times a day.
• Swallow the pill whole always, with a glass of water.
• Do not lie for 10 minutes after taking medicine.
• You can also take medicine with food, milk, or an antacid to prevent an upset stomach.
• Store the pills at room temperature, away from heat, light, and moisture.
Safe & Secure payments