Generic Elavil 25mg tab is an anti-depressant medication used to treat mental/mood problems such as depression. It also helps in improving mood, feelings of well-being, anxiety, tension and helps sleep better and thus increases the energy level.
The medication works by affecting specific chemicals that communicate between brain cells and help in regulating mood. It belongs to the group of drugs known as tricyclic antidepressants.
You can check Elavil 25 mg cost on our website and buy amitriptyline 25mg online from our pharmacy to enjoy the benefits of door-step delivery.
The health and medical information provided here is for general purposes only and is not a substitute for the expertise and judgment of your physician, or other health care professional. It should not be understood to indicate that the use of this medicine is safe, appropriate or effective for you. Always consult your health care professional before using this, or any other, drug.
Below-mentioned are the warnings and precautions of amitriptyline 25mg tablet: -
• Do not use the medicine if you have recently had a heart attack.
• Avoid using the medication if you have used an MAO inhibitor in the past 14 days.
• Tell your doctor about your medical history and the medications you have been taking.
• Inform your doctor if you are pregnant or a breastfeeding mother.
• The medicine is not approved for anyone younger than 12 years old.
Elavil(amitriptyline) 25 mg side effects are as follows: -
• Constipation, diarrhea
• Nausea, vomiting, upset stomach
• Mouth pain, black tongue, unusual taste
• Urination problems
• Itching, rashes
• Breast swelling
• Decrease in sex drive.
• Signs of blood clotting
• A light-headed feeling
• Chest pain or discomfort in the chest
• A seizure
• A light-headed feeling, unusual thoughts, or behavior
• Easy bruising or unusual bleeding
• Fever, chills, sore throat or mouth sores.
Below-mentioned are the ways to use amitriptyline 25mg tablet: -
• Follow the instructions stated by your doctor or as mentioned on the label.
• Take medicine by mouth, usually 1-4 times a day.
• Swallow the tablet with a glass of water.
• Follow the dosage strictly.
• Store at room temperature.
Mesalazine (500mg) SuppositoryView Detail
Albuterol (2.5mg)View Detail
Safe & Secure payments