Generic Zyloprim 300mg is used in treating gout and certain other types of kidney diseases. It is also used to reduce high levels of uric acid in patients receiving chemotherapy for cancer.
The medication decreases the amount of uric acid made by the body, As increased uric acid levels can cause gout and kidney problems.
You can check allopurinol 300mg tablets cost on our website and buy zyloprim 300mg tablet online from our pharmacy, to enjoy the benefits of door-step delivery.
The health and medical information provided here is for general purposes only and is not a substitute for the expertise and judgment of your physician, or other health care professional. It should not be understood to indicate that the use of this medicine is safe, appropriate or effective for you. Always consult your health care professional before using this, or any other, drug.
• Do not use the medicine if you ever had a severe allergic reaction to allopurinol.
• Avoid alcohol consumption while on the medication.
• Inform your doctor prior starting this medication if you are pregnant or a breastfeeding mother.
• Do not give the medicine to a child without a doctor’s advice.
• Tell your doctor about your medical history and the medications you have been taking.
Below-mentioned are allopurinol 300 mg side effects: -
• An increase in gout attacks when you first start taking medicine.
• Fever, chills
• Abnormal liver function tests
• Nausea, diarrhea
• Joint pain
• Urination problems
• Easy bruising, unusual bleeding
• Numbness, tingling, burning pain
• Worsening gout symptoms
• Liver problems
• Follow the instructions as stated by your doctor or as mentioned on the label.
• Take the medicine by mouth.
• Take the tablet with a glass of water.
• Swallow the tablet whole.
• Increase fluid consumption while on the medication.
• Strictly follow the dosage instructions.
• Store the pills at room temperature, away from heat, light and moisture.
Mylab CoviSelf - COVID-19 Rapid Antigen Self Test KitView Detail
Betamethasone (0.1% w/w)View Detail
Safe & Secure payments