Zanaflex generic tablet is a short-acting muscle relaxer used to treat spasticity associated with diseases such as multiple sclerosis and injuries in the spinal cord. The medication works by blocking nerve impulses that are sent to the brain.
You can check tizanidine cost on our website and order tizanidine 2mg tablets online from our pharmacy to enjoy benefits such as doorstep delivery and free shipping.
The health and medical information provided here is for general purposes only and is not a substitute for the expertise and judgment of your physician, or other health care professional. It should not be understood to indicate that the use of this medicine is safe, appropriate or effective for you. Always consult your health care professional before using this, or any other, drug.
• Do not take the medication if you take fluvoxamine (Luvox) or ciprofloxacin (Cipro).
• Avoid alcohol consumption while on the medication.
• Do not take the medication if you are allergic to tizanidine.
• Inform your doctor if you are pregnant or a breastfeeding mother.
• Tell your health care provider all about your medical history and the medications you have been taking.
Below-mentioned are zanaflex 2mg side effects: -
• Drowsiness, dizziness, weakness
• Dry mouth
• Blurred vision
• Flu-like symptoms
• Abnormal liver function tests
• Vomiting, constipation
• Uncontrolled muscle movements
• Urination problems
• A light-headed feeling
• Breathing problem
• Yellowing of the eyes or skin
• Follow the instructions stated by your doctor or as mentioned on the label.
• Take medicine by mouth.
• Swallow the tablet whole.
• Do not consume more than three doses in 24 hours.
• Strictly follow the dosage instructions.
• Store at room temperature, away from heat and moisture.
Bimatoprost Ophthalmic Solution 0.03, 3 ml Eye DropsView Detail
Safe & Secure payments