Generic Daclatasvir tablet are anti-viral medication used to treat chronic Hepatitis C in adults. Daclatasvir is usually combined with Sofosbuvir with or without Ribavirin. Together, they can reduce the hepatitis C virus in the body. It boosts the immune system to fight the infection and helps the liver recover.
The medication treats specific genotypes of hepatitis C, and only in certain people.
You can check the daclatasvir 60mg price on our website and buy Daclatasvir 60mg online and enjoy the benefits of door-step delivery.
The health and medical information provided here is for general purposes only and is not a substitute for the expertise and judgment of your physician, or other health care professional. It should not be understood to indicate that the use of this medicine is safe, appropriate or effective for you. Always consult your health care professional before using this, or any other, drug.
• Tell your health care provider about your past and present health conditions and the medications you have been taking.
• You will need to take frequent blood tests to check your liver conditions.
• The medication is not approved for anyone less than 18 years old.
• Let your health physician know if you are pregnant or a breastfeeding mother.
• Do not stop taking the medication suddenly.
Below-mentioned are daclatasvir side effects: -
• Anemia- pale skin, unusual tiredness, cold hands and feet, and light-headedness.
• Very slow heart beats, chest pain, shortness of breath.
• Memory loss
• Weakness, tiredness
• Take the medication only as prescribed by your doctor or as mentioned on the label.
• Take medicine by mouth with or without food.
• Take the tablet once a day.
Bepotastine (1.5% w/v)View Detail
Safe & Secure payments