Cyclosporine 0.05 eye drop is used for treating chronic dry eye that may be caused by inflammation. It contains cyclosporine, which is an immunosuppressant. It increases tear production that has been reduced by inflammation in the eyes.
You can check Restasis cyclosporine ophthalmic emulsion 0.05 price on our website and buy the product online from our pharmacy. You can also enjoy the benefits of door-step delivery.
The health and medical information provided here is for general purposes only and is not a substitute for the expertise and judgment of your physician, or other health care professional. It should not be understood to indicate that the use of this medicine is safe, appropriate or effective for you. Always consult your health care professional before using this, or any other, drug.
Below-mentioned are the warnings and precautions of Restasis 0.05% eye drops: -
• Do not touch the dropper on any surface, including the eyes or hands.
• Do not use these eye drops while wearing contact lenses.
• Avoid using the medicine if you are allergic to cyclosporine.
• The medication is not approved for anyone younger than 16 years of age.
• Let your doctor know if you are pregnant or a breastfeeding mother.
• Do not use the dropper if the liquid has changed its color.
• Store it at room temperature and keep it away from heat and moisture.
Below-mentioned are Restasis cyclosporine side effects: -
• Mild burning or stinging in the eye
• Mild rashes or itching
• Blurred vision
• Feeling like something is in your eyes
• Eye pain
• Eye swelling, redness or severe discomfort in the eye.
• Follow the instructions as stated by your doctor or as mentioned on the label.
• Remove your contact lenses before using the medicine.
• Wash your hands well before using the eye drops.
• Turn the bottle upside down a few times to gently mix the medicine.
• Slightly tilt your head and pull down your eyelid to create a small pocket.
• Hold the dropper above the eye to squeeze a drop.
• Close your eyes for 2-3 minutes with your head tipped down.
• Do not squint or blink.
• Gently press your fingers to the inside corner of the eye for about a minute, to keep the fluid from draining into your tear duct.
• Wait for at least 15 minutes before using any other eye drops.
Safe & Secure payments