Brimonidine/Timolol maleate 0.2/0.5 Percent Eye Drop is used in treating high pressure inside the eyes caused due to glaucoma or other eye diseases. Brimonidine allows better fluid drainage from within the eye and decreases the amount of fluid formed in the eye. It belongs to a group of medications known as alpha agonists.
Timolol belongs to the group of medications known as beta-blockers. It decreases the amount of fluid formed in the eyes to ease the discomfort. These medicines are used together when 1 drug cannot control the pressure inside the eye.
Buy brimonidine/timolol eye drop online from our pharmacy and enjoy the benefits of door-step delivery.
The health and medical information provided here is for general purposes only and is not a substitute for the expertise and judgment of your physician, or other health care professional. It should not be understood to indicate that the use of this medicine is safe, appropriate or effective for you. Always consult your health care professional before using this, or any other, drug.
• Do not use it if you have a history of asthma, COPD, serious heart disease, or even heart failure.
• The medication is not approved for anyone younger than two years old.
• Do not use the dropper if you are allergic to it.
• Inform your health specialist about your medical history and the medications you have been taking before starting with the medicine.
• Do not breastfeed while you are on the medication.
• Let your doctor know if you are pregnant.
• Store the eye drops at room temperature and keep them away from heat and moisture.
Below-mentioned are brimonidine 2% timolol 0.5% eye care drop side effects: -
• Drowsiness, fatigue
• Mild itching in eyes,
• Burning sensation,
• redness or irritation of your eyes
• Slow or uneven heartbeats
• Shallow breathing
• Severe swelling, redness, or discomfort in or around the eyes.
• Eye pain or increased watering
• Follow the instructions as stated by your doctor or as mentioned on the label.
• Remove your contact lenses before using the medication.
• Wash your hands well before using the dropper.
• Slightly tilt your head back and lower your eyelids to create a small pocket.
• Hold the dropper above your eyes with the tip down.
• Look up and away from the dropper to squeeze out a drop.
• Close your eyes for 2-3 minutes with your head tipped down.
• Do not blink or squint.
• Gently press with your finger onto the inside corner of the eye for about a minute to keep the liquid from draining out.
• Wait for at least 10 minutes before using any other eye drop.
• Wait for at least 15 minutes after using this eye drop before putting in your contact lenses.
Safe & Secure payments