Generic fluticasone 100 mcg umeclidinium 62.5mcg vilanterol 25 mcg inhaler is used to treat symptoms such as emphysema and bronchitis and helps in preventing bronchospasm in adults with Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD). Adults also use it to control and avoid asthma symptoms for easy breathing.
The medication is an inhalation powder containing a combination of Umeclidinium, Fluticasone, and Vilanterol. Umeclidinium is an anticholinergic. Fluticasone is a steroid medication that helps prevent the release of substances causing inflammation in the body. And, Vilanterol is a bronchodilator. These components together work and relax muscles in the airways for smooth breathing.
You can buy Trelegy Ellipta 92 mcg/55 mcg/22mcg inhaler from our online drug store and enjoy
The health and medical information provided here is for general purposes only and is not a substitute for the expertise and judgment of your physician, or other health care professional. It should not be understood to indicate that the use of this medicine is safe, appropriate or effective for you. Always consult your health care professional before using this, or any other, drug.
Read the following warnings and precautions before you buy cheap Ellipta inhaler online: -
• Do not use the inhaler if allergic to Umeclidinium, Fluticasone, and Vilanterol.
• Tell your health practitioner about your medical history and the medications you have been taking.
• It is not a rescue medication and will not work for bronchospasms or asthma attacks.
• The drug is not approved for anyone who is under 18.
• Inform your medical instructor if you are a breastfeeding mother or pregnant.
• Avoid being near people who are sick or infectious.
The following are Trelegy Ellipta 0.1mg / 0.0625 mg / 0.025mg side effects: -
• Flu or cold symptoms
• Changes in the sense of taste
• Mouth sores, mouth pain
• A lung infection
• Joint pain
• Nausea, diarrhea
• Hoarse voice
• High blood sugar level
• Chest pain, tremors
• Difficulty in urination
• Breathing problems
• Signs of hormonal disorder
• Wheezing and choking
• Low potassium level
• Vision problems
• Follow the instructions stated by your doctor or as mentioned on the label.
• Uncap the mouth of the inhaler and hold it with its mouthpiece facing down.
• Place your lips around the mouthpiece and seal it tight.
• Press the inhaler as you breathe in deeply.
• Do not overdose.
• Store it at room temperature.
You can check the price of the Trelegy Ellipta inhaler 30 doses on our website before placing the final order.
Fluticasone Propionate 100 mcg rotacapsView Detail
Safe & Secure payments