Livalo pitavastatin 4mg tablets, combined with a healthy diet, is used to treat high cholesterol in adults. It lowers cholesterol levels and helps prevent heart disease, strokes, cardiac arrest, and vascular disease.
The medication belongs to the group known as HMG CoA reductase inhibitors or statins. It is also used to treat an inherited form of high cholesterol in children at least eight years old.
You can check the livalo generic cost on our website and buy livalo 4mg tablets online from our pharmacy, and enjoy the benefits of door-step delivery.
The health and medical information provided here is for general purposes only and is not a substitute for the expertise and judgment of your physician, or other health care professional. It should not be understood to indicate that the use of this medicine is safe, appropriate or effective for you. Always consult your health care professional before using this, or any other, drug.
• Do not take medicine if you are pregnant or a breastfeeding mother.
• Do not use Livalo if you are allergic to pitavastatin.
• Avoid taking the medication if you have liver disease or take cyclosporine.
• Tell your doctor about your medical history and the medications you have been taking.
• Do not give the medicine to a child without a doctor’s advice.
Below-mentioned are livalo pitavastatin side effects: -
• Muscle pain
• Pain in your arms or legs
• Back pain
• Diarrhea, constipation
• Liver and kidney problems
• Confusion, memory problems
• Muscle weakness in hips, shoulders, neck, and back.
• Follow the doctor's instructions or as mentioned on the label.
• Take medicine by mouth, with or without food.
• Take the tablet once a day.
• Swallow the tablet whole.
• Strictly follow the dosage instructions.
• Store at room temperature.
Safe & Secure payments