Nasonex 50 mcg nasal spray is a steroid medication used to treat and prevent year-round and seasonal allergy symptoms such as stuffy nose, itching, and sneezing. It belongs to the group of medicines known as corticosteroids.
The medications work by reducing swelling in the nasal passage. It is also used to treat certain growths in the nose, known as nasal polyps.
The health and medical information provided here is for general purposes only and is not a substitute for the expertise and judgment of your physician, or other health care professional. It should not be understood to indicate that the use of this medicine is safe, appropriate or effective for you. Always consult your health care professional before using this, or any other, drug.
• The medication is not approved for anyone younger than 12 years old.
• Avoid getting the medicine in your eyes.
• Avoid using the spray if you are allergic to mometasone.
• Inform your doctor about your medical history and the medications you have been taking.
• Inform your medical practitioner if you are pregnant or a breastfeeding mother.
Below-mentioned are mometasone nasal spray side effects: -
• Stuffy nose, sore throat, cough
• Flu-like symptoms
• Weight gain
• Slow wound healing
• Irregular menstrual periods
• Change in sexual function
• Muscle weakness, fatigue, depression, anxiety
• Vision problems
• Nose pain or discomfort
• Ear pain, breathing problem
• Sores or white patches in the nose that won’t heal
• Follow the instructions stated by your doctor or as mentioned on the label.
• Gently shake the bottle before use.
• Press the side of the nose that does not require the medication.
• Gently insert the tip of the bottle into the other nostril.
• Squeeze the bottle to drop the required amount of the solution.
• Slightly bend your neck backward so that the solution doesn’t come out.
• Strictly follow the dosage instructions.
• Store it at room temperature.
Glyburide (glibenclamide 5 mg), metformin 500 mg.View Detail
Safe & Secure payments