Leflunomide 20mg tablet is an arthritis medication used to treat the symptoms of rheumatoid arthritis. It works by affecting the body's immune system and reduces swelling and inflammation.
You can check leflunomide 20 mg cost and buy generic arava 20mg tablets online from our pharmacy, and enjoy the benefits of door-step delivery.
The health and medical information provided here is for general purposes only and is not a substitute for the expertise and judgment of your physician, or other health care professional. It should not be understood to indicate that the use of this medicine is safe, appropriate or effective for you. Always consult your health care professional before using this, or any other, drug.
• Do not use the medication if you are pregnant.
• Do not use Arava if you are allergic to leflunomide or teriflunomide.
• Inform your doctor if you are a breast-feeding mother.
• Tell your health care provider about your medical history before starting the medication.
• Nausea, diarrhea, stomach pain
• Thinning of hair
• Back pain
• Signs of infection
• Sudden chest pain or discomfort in the chest
• Easy bruising, unusual bleeding
• Numbness, tingling or burning pain in the hands or feet
• Liver problems
• Severe skin reaction
• Follow the instructions stated by your doctor or as mentioned on the label.
• Take medicine, by mouth, with or without food.
• Take the tablet once a day.
• Strictly follow the dosage instructions.
• Store at room temperature.
Safe & Secure payments