|Price Per Tablet||Qty.||Price (US $)|
|$0.52||100||$52.00||Add to Cart|
||Add to Cart|
||Add to Cart|
Oleptro generic is an anti-depressant medication used to treat a major depressive disorder (MDD). It works by affecting chemicals in the brain that may not be balanced in people suffering from depression.
You can check oleptro trazodone price on our website, buy trazodone 100mg tablet online from our pharmacy, and enjoy the benefits of door-step delivery.
The health and medical information provided here is for general purposes only and is not a substitute for the expertise and judgment of your physician, or other health care professional. It should not be understood to indicate that the use of this medicine is safe, appropriate or effective for you. Always consult your health care professional before using this, or any other, drug.
• Do not use the drug if you are allergic to trazodone or if you are being treated with methylene blue injection.
• Avoid using Oleptro if you have taken an MAO inhibitor in the past 14 days.
• Tell your doctor about your medical history and the medications you have been taking.
• The medicine is not approved for anyone younger than 18 without a doctor’s advice.
• Inform your specialist if you are pregnant or a breastfeeding mother.
Below-mentioned are trazodone 100mg side effects: -
• Drowsiness, dizziness
• Change in vision
• Dry mouth
• Headache with chest pain
• Low sodium level in the body
• Severe nervous system reaction
• High level of serotonin in the body
• Follow the instructions stated by your doctor or as mentioned on the label.
• Take medicine by mouth.
• Take the tablet on an empty stomach at bedtime or late in the evening.
• Do not crush or chew the tablet. You can break the pill in half along the score-line if needed.
• Swallow the tablet whole with a glass of water.
• Store it at room temperature, and always keep it away from heat, light and moisture.
I am very impressed with their service, they got my order delivered very quickly. I didn't expect the package to arrive this early, ...
It is because of them, I am regular with my medications. After my insurance had lapsed, I couldn't afford to get my medications locally, ...
Getting my prescription couldn't have been easier, just a few clicks and you have accessibility to quality generic medications, that too ...
They keep sending regular updates about the status of my order, this helps me keep a track of the order. I am very happy with their ...
I am not worried about the delay at all since it was inevitable, but what I am happy about is even the bad days of Covid-19 couldn't ...
They always process my orders swiftly and promptly, I receive my packages within the estimated time. I shall continue to get my ...
vitamin B 12 (1000 mcg), Vitamin B1 (100 mg), vitamin B6 (50 mg), , D-panthenol 50 mg/2 MlView Detail
Isosorbide Mononitrate (30mg) TabletView Detail
Nifedipine (20mg) TabletView Detail
Gokshura (Tribulus terrestris)View Detail