Adapalene gel for acne scars is used to decrease the severity of acne pimples and promote quick healing. It is similar to vitamin A and helps the skin to renew itself.
Adapalene belongs to the group of medications known as retinoids. The medication works by affecting the growth of cells and decreasing swelling and inflammation.
Buy adapalene 0.1% Gel online from our pharmacy and enjoy the benefits of door-step delivery. You can also check adapalene gel price on our website.
The health and medical information provided here is for general purposes only and is not a substitute for the expertise and judgment of your physician, or other health care professional. It should not be understood to indicate that the use of this medicine is safe, appropriate or effective for you. Always consult your health care professional before using this, or any other, drug.
Here are the warning and precautions for adapalene gel 0.1?ne treatment:-
• Do not use the medicine if you are allergic to it.
• Tell your doctor about your medical history, allergies and the medications you have been taking for the same.
• Inform your health care provider if you're pregnant or a breastfeeding mother.
• Do not apply the cream on open wounds or on sunburned, windburned, dry, chapped or irritated skin.
• Avoid applying the medication on the creases of your nose or on the lips.
• It is not approved for anyone younger than 12 years of age.
• Store at room temperature.
Below-mentioned are adapalene 0.1 percent side effects: -
• Dry, red or scaly skin
• Feeling warmth and mild stinging or burning
• Skin pain
• Peeling of skin
• Follow the directions as stated by your doctor or as mentioned on the label.
• Wash your hands before and after applying the medication.
• Clean your face with a mild cleanser.
• Pat dry your skin with a clean towel.
• Apply a thin layer of the medication on the affected areas or to the entire face.
• Apply a moisturiser also if your skin feels dry after applying the medication.
Safe & Secure payments