Myrbetriq (mirabegron) is used to treat overactive bladder with manifestations of persistent urination or urinary incontinence.
Generic Myrbetriq decreases muscle spasms of the bladder and urinary tract.
You can also Buy Myrbetriq 25 mg online.
The health and medical information provided here is for general purposes only and is not a substitute for the expertise and judgment of your physician, or other health care professional.
It should not be understood to indicate that the use of this medicine is safe, appropriate or effective for you. Always consult your health care professional before using this, or any other, drug.
You can also buy mirabegron online.
Do not use Generic Mirabegron if you are suffering from severe kidney disease, severe liver disease or severe uncontrolled hypertension (high blood pressure).
It is highly advised to call your doctor if you encounter any of the following symptoms while taking mirabegron:
• Fast or pounding heartbeats
• Pain or burning when you urinate
• Increased blood pressure (a severe headache, buzzing in the ears, anxiety, confusion, shortness of breath, uneven heartbeats, seizure, chest pain)
It can take up to 8 weeks for your symptoms to improve. Notify your doctor if your symptoms do not improve even after 8 weeks of treatment.
Immediate medical help if you have any of these signs of an allergic reaction to Myrbetriq: hives; difficult breathing; swelling of your face, lips, tongue, or throat.
Stop using this medicine and call your doctor, if you encounter:
• fast or pounding heartbeats;
• pain or burning when you urinate;
• painful or difficult urination; or
• dangerously high blood pressure - severe headache, blurred vision, pounding in your neck or ears, nosebleed, anxiety, confusion, severe chest pain, shortness of breath, irregular heartbeats.
Common Generic Myrbetriq side effects may include:
• increased blood pressure;
• cold symptoms such as stuffy nose, sneezing, sore throat; or
• constipation, diarrhea.
Myrbetriq is taken once per day. It is not advised to take this medicine in larger or smaller amounts and for a prolonged period of time.
You can take Myrbetriq medicine with or without food.
Take this medicine with a glass full of water.
Do not chew, crush or break these tablets. Swallow the whole at once.
Keep a check on your blood pressure regularly.
Store at room temperature and away from moisture and heat.
Aloe Vera, Winter Cherry, Indian Kino Tree and Indian PennywortView Detail Add to Cart
Aloe Vera and SesameView Detail Add to Cart
Safe & Secure payments