|Price Per Tablet||Qty.||Price (US $)|
|$0.82||90||$73.80||Add to Cart|
Meloxicam is a nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAID) that helps in minimizing hormones causing inflammation and suffering in the body.
Generic Mobic is used to nurse pain or inflammation caused by osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis in adults. However, Meloxicam is also used to treat children (at least 2 years old) suffering from juvenile rheumatoid arthritis.
You can buy meloxicam online at discounted prices.
The health and medical information provided here is for general purposes only and is not a substitute for the expertise and judgment of your physician, or other health care professional. It should not be understood to indicate that the use of this medicine is safe, appropriate or effective for you. Always consult your health care professional before using this, or any other, drug.
You can buy Mobic online at affordable prices.
Generic Meloxicam can increase the chances of fatal heart attack or stroke if consumed for a longer period of time or taken in high doses or by people having heart disease. It is NOT recommended to use this medicine right before or after a heart bypass surgery (coronary artery bypass graft or CABG).
It is also advised to take emergency medical help if you suffer from chest pain, weakness, shortness of breath, slurred speech or difficulty in seeing or balancing.
Immediately call your doctor if you see the following symptoms:
1. Stomach bleeding such as black, bloody or tarry stools
2. Coughing out blood or puke that looks like coffee grounds
It is recommended to avoid the intake of alcohol as it may increase the chances of stomach bleeding.
Do ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking any cold, allergy or pain medicine. Medicines akin to meloxicam are contained in many combination medicines. It is advised to check the label to see if the medicine contains NSAID (non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug) such as ibuprofen, ketoprofen, aspirin or naproxen.
People should not take meloxicam if you are allergic to it or if you have suffered an asthma attack or extensive allergic reaction after taking aspirin or an NSAID.
To assure that meloxicam is safe and suitable for you, please inform your doctor if you have the following:
• High cholesterol, diabetes, if you smoke, heart disease or high blood pressure
• A history of stroke, heart attack, or blood cot
• A history of stomach ulcers or bleeding
• Kidney disease (or if you are on dialysis)
• Liver disease
• Fluid retention
Therefore, it is not advised to take meloxicam during the last 3 months of pregnancy as it may harm your unborn baby. Tell your doctor beforehand, if you’re pregnant or plan to have a baby. The reason is that it can cause a delay in ovulation. You should not take this medicine if you are undergoing fertility treatment.
It is also not recommended to use this medicine while you’re breastfeeding as it can pass into your breast milk and may harm your baby.
NOTE: The intake of meloxicam is not approved for use by anyone younger than 2 years old.
If you suffer or see signs of an allergic reaction to meloxicam, immediately get medical help. The signs include; sneezing, runny or stuffy nose, wheezing, trouble in breathing, hives, swelling on face, lips, tongue or throat.
Signs of a heart attack or stroke; chest pain spreading to your jaw or shoulder, sudden numbness or weakness on one side of the body, slurred speech, feeling short of breath.
Stop using meloxicam and call your doctor at once if you have:
• the first sign of any skin rash, no matter how mild;
• shortness of breath (even with mild exertion);
• swelling or rapid weight gain;
• signs of stomach bleeding - bloody or tarry stools, coughing up blood or vomit that looks like coffee grounds;
• liver problems - nausea, upper stomach pain, itching, tired feeling, flu-like symptoms, loss of appetite, dark urine, clay-colored stools, jaundice (yellowing of the skin or eyes);
• kidney problems - little or no urinating, painful or difficult urination, swelling in your feet or ankles, feeling tired or short of breath;
• low red blood cells (anemia) - pale skin, feeling light-headed or short of breath, rapid heart rate, trouble concentrating; or
• severe skin reaction - fever, sore throat, swelling in your face or tongue, burning in your eyes, skin pain followed by a red or purple skin rash that spreads (especially in the face or upper body) and causes blistering and peeling.
Common meloxicam side effects may include:
• upset stomach, nausea, vomiting, heartburn;
• diarrhea, constipation, gas;
• dizziness; or
• cold symptoms, flu symptoms.
It is advised to take meloxicam the same way as your doctor has prescribed. Your doctor can change your dose occasionally to make sure you get benefitted the most. Do not take larger doses of this medicine or for a longer period of time. Use the lowest dose that is effective in treating your condition.
You can take meloxicam with or without food.
Do shake the oral suspension (Liquid) before taking it. Measure your dose before taking with a measuring spoon or medicine cup.
If your child is taking medication, tell your doctor if the child has any changes in his/her weight as meloxicam doses are based on the weight of the child.
If used for longer-term, frequent medical tests may be required
To be stored at room temperature away from moisture and heat. Tightly close the bottle when not in use.
Carefully read all the patient information, medication guides and instruction sheets provided to you. Ask your doctor or pharmacist if you have any questions.
Aloe Vera, Winter Cherry, Indian Kino Tree and Indian PennywortView Detail Add to Cart
Aloe Vera and SesameView Detail Add to Cart
Safe & Secure payments