|Price Per Unit||Qty.||Price (US $)|
|$15.33||3||$45.99||Add to Cart|
||Add to Cart|
||Add to Cart|
Generic Xopenex 50mcg inhaler is a quick-relief drug. It is used to treat wheezing and shortness of breath that commonly occurs with lung problems such as asthma and COPD. It belongs to the group of drugs known as bronchodilator.
The medication works by relaxing the muscles around the airways to open up and breathe more easily. It is only for adults and children at least 6 years old.
Buy Xopenex inhaler Online from our pharmacy and enjoy the benefits of door-step delivery.
The health and medical information provided here is for general purposes only and is not a substitute for the expertise and judgment of your physician, or other health care professional. It should not be understood to indicate that the use of this medicine is safe, appropriate or effective for you. Always consult your health care professional before using this, or any other, drug.
Below-mentioned are the warnings and conditions of Levalbuterol 50 mcg inhaler: -
• Do not use it if allergic to levalbuterol or albuterol.
• Inform your doctor about your medical history and the medications you have been taking before starting the medicine.
• The inhaler is not approved for anyone younger than 4 years old.
• Tell your health care provider if you are pregnant or a breastfeeding mother.
• Store your inhalers at room temperature, away from heat and moisture.
Below-mentioned are Xopenex(Levalbuterol) side effects: -
• Dizziness, nervousness, tremors
• Runny nose, sore throat
• Chest pain or discomfort, irregular heartbeats
• Wheezing, choking, or other breathing problems
• Worsening asthma symptoms
• Low potassium level
• Follow the instructions stated by your doctor or as mentioned on the label.
• Shake the canister well before each spray.
• Uncap the mouth-piece of the inhaler.
• Breathe out fully and then put the mouthpiece into your mouth, and close your lips.
• Hold your breath for 10 seconds and breathe out slowly.
• Wait for at least 1 minute before each inhalation.
• Keep your inhaler every once a week.
I am very impressed with their service, they got my order delivered very quickly. I didn't expect the package to arrive this early, ...
It is because of them, I am regular with my medications. After my insurance had lapsed, I couldn't afford to get my medications locally, ...
Getting my prescription couldn't have been easier, just a few clicks and you have accessibility to quality generic medications, that too ...
They keep sending regular updates about the status of my order, this helps me keep a track of the order. I am very happy with their ...
I am not worried about the delay at all since it was inevitable, but what I am happy about is even the bad days of Covid-19 couldn't ...
They always process my orders swiftly and promptly, I receive my packages within the estimated time. I shall continue to get my ...
Cinacalcet (30mg)View Detail
Enalapril (10mg)View Detail
Benzoyl Peroxide (5%) + Clindamycin (1%) GelView Detail
Megestrol (160mg)View Detail