Theophylline 300mg tablets is a bronchodilator used to treat lung diseases such as asthma and COPD. It decreases the lung's response to irritants and prevents wheezing and shortness of breath.
The medication belongs to the group of drugs known as xanthines. It relaxes the muscles around the airways so that they open up and you can breathe more easily.
You can check theophylline 300 mg price on our website and you can buy theophylline online from our pharmacy and enjoy the benefits of door-step delivery.
The health and medical information provided here is for general purposes only and is not a substitute for the expertise and judgment of your physician, or other health care professional. It should not be understood to indicate that the use of this medicine is safe, appropriate or effective for you. Always consult your health care professional before using this, or any other, drug.
Below-mentioned are the warnings and precautions of theophylline 300mg tablets: -
• Strictly follow the dosage instructions.
• Do not use the drug if you are allergic to it.
• Tell your doctor about the medications you have been taking.
• Let your health specialist know if you drink alcohol, or smoke cigarettes or marijuana.
• Tell your health care provider if you are pregnant or a breastfeeding mother.
• Do not give this medicine to a child without doctor’s advice.
Below-mentioned are the side effects of theophylline: -
• Nausea, vomiting, diarrhea
• Rapid heartbeats
• High blood sugar
• Low potassium level
• New signs of illness
• Follow the instructions stated by your doctor or as mentioned on the label.
• Take medicine by mouth, once or twice a day.
• Do not crush or chew the tablet.
• Swallow the tablet whole with a glass of water.
• Store at room temperature, away from heat, light and moisture.
• Discuss your diet and exercise with your doctor and follow the same.
Formoterol (4.5mcg) + Budesonide (160mcg)View Detail
Safe & Secure payments