Clindamycin 1% topical gel is used to treat severe acne infection in children who are at least 12 years old and adults. It is an anti-biotic medication which works by stopping the growth of bacteria.
You can buy Clindamycin 1% gel online from our pharmacy and enjoy the benefits of door-step delivery.
The health and medical information provided here is for general purposes only and is not a substitute for the expertise and judgment of your physician, or other health care professional. It should not be understood to indicate that the use of this medicine is safe, appropriate or effective for you. Always consult your health care professional before using this, or any other, drug.
Below-mentioned are the warnings and precautions of generic Clindamycin gel : -
• Do not use the cream if you are allergic to clindamycin or lincomycin.
• Avoid using the cream if you have ulcerative colitis or enteritis, or diarrhea caused by any antibiotic medications.
• Tell your doctor if you ever had eczema or other skin problems or even an intestinal disorder.
• Tell your doctor if you are pregnant.
• If you are a breastfeeding mother, inform your doctor if you notice any diaper rash, diarrhea, or signs of stomach pain in baby.
• The medicine is not approved for anyone younger than 12 years of age.
Below-mentioned are Clindamycin’s side effects:-
• Oily skin
• Burning, itching, dryness
• Peeling of skin
• Redness of treated skin
• Severe stomach pain
Follow the below-mentioned steps to use the generic Clindamycin gel for acne:-
• Follow the instructions as stated by your doctor or as mentioned on the label.
• Wash your hands before and after applying the medication.
• Clean and dry the affected area.
• Apply a thin layer of the gel on the affected areas.
• Do not cover the area.
• Store it at room temperature, away from heat and moisture.
Safe & Secure payments