Benzagel (benzoyl) peroxide 2.5 percent is an anti-bacterial medication which is used to treat mild to moderate acne. This medication works by reducing the amount of acne causing bacteria hence causing the skin to dry and peel. It is used in a combination with other medications for acne treatments.
You can buy benzagel acne gel online from our pharmacy and enjoy the benefits of door-step delivery.
The health and medical information provided here is for general purposes only and is not a substitute for the expertise and judgment of your physician, or other health care professional. It should not be understood to indicate that the use of this medicine is safe, appropriate or effective for you. Always consult your health care professional before using this, or any other, drug.
The below-mentioned are the warnings and precautions of Benzoyl Peroxide 2.5% gel for acne:-
• Do not use the medication if you are allergic to it.
• Do not use the cream on a child without medical advice.
• Tell your doctor if you are pregnant or a breastfeeding mother.
• The medication can cause a rare but serious allergic reaction or severe skin irritation.
• Store at room temperature, away from heat and moisture.
Below-mentioned are Benzoyl Peroxide side effects: -
• Mild stinging or burning
• Itching or tingly feeling
• Dryness, redness
• Skin irritation
• Follow the instructions as stated by your doctor or as mentioned on the label.
• Wash your hands well before and after using the medication.
• Clean your face with a mild facewash.
• Pat dry your face using a clean towel.
• Apply a thin layer of the gel on the affected areas.
• Do not cover the treated areas.
Safe & Secure payments